FESTIVAL WELLNESS CHECKLIST
Festival Supplies Checklist
- Camping gear, tent & shade structure
- Stakes and reinforcement for your structures in case of strong wind
- Sleeping bag, sleeping pad, bedding
- Cooler and/or water jugs (ice is available for purchase)
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Water bottle (or two!)
- Reusable silverware, cups, plates
- Camping chairs, table, and anything else that might help create a comfy home-away-from home
- Rain gear
- Warm clothes for the evening
- Festive clothing and fun costume wear (check out ARISE's daily costume themes)
- Extra shoes/sneakers
- Sun protection (sun screen, sunglasses, hats, parasols)
- Toiletries (tooth brush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, chapstick, lotion)
- Pain medicine such as Tylenol, ibuprofen, aspirin
- Any medication you take every day
- Toilet paper (you never know)
- Phone charger (if possible, solar powered!)
- Blanket or tapestry for lounging
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Acoustic instruments for campsite jams
- Journal and pen
- Smokers, bring something for your butts!
Festival Safety Plan
- BE PREPARED! Have a buddy, have a meet up spot, know where the medical and security tents are located.
- BE SMART! Stay hydrated, get some sleep, don’t get too hot or too cold. Come to the “Chill out zone” at the medical tent if you need a quiet place to get away.
- BE AWARE! Pay attention to changing weather, winds, storms, and lightning. Know where exits are located and in the event of a lightning storm, please proceed to your vehicle and keep the windows and doors closed.
- BE A GOOD FRIEND/GUEST! Keep an eye on your friends, other patrons, and yourself. Don’t litter, please do not discard cigarette butts on the ground, and keep your campsite clean and safe.
IF YOU NEED HELP:
- Groove Medical Services staff, Security Services, and Festival staff are on hand to assist you. Please find the nearest security guard or proceed to the medical tent next to the main gate.
- If you have a lost child: please find the nearest security guard or festival staff with a radio who can assist the festival in locating your child.
GMS is a Colorado Non-Profit 501(c)3 organization providing medical coverage, education, emergency and public health planning for festivals and special events. Please consider supporting our mission with a donation today!